SD and extreme spread?

Accurate is accurate regardless of the numbers. Shoot it at distance and see if the velocity spreads affect your accuracy. Also if it's a hunting gun is velocity changing due to a shot string, try 3-5 cold bore shots at distance and check consistency. If it hits where you aim and your drop chart is good I would not worry about the numbers. If I gives vertical dispersion then it needs tweaking.

Accurate is accurate regardless of the numbers. Shoot it at distance and see if the velocity spreads affect your accuracy. Also if it's a hunting gun is velocity changing due to a shot string, try 3-5 cold bore shots at distance and check consistency. If it hits where you aim and your drop chart is good I would not worry about the numbers. If I gives vertical dispersion then it needs tweaking.
Thanks. Planning on shooting at distance this weekend. Would you go 200 or 300 yards?

As far as distance, any distance less than 300 wouldn't be much help in my opinion. 300, 400 AND 500 would /could answer your questions, but past 800 is where ES really starts to show up as long as you are sure you can control other variables. If you're not capable or your system isn't a proven rig at any given distance, then your results are trash. Not to be a snob or ***, but it is what it is or only what you can be sure of.
My hunting load for my 6.5-284 has probably been 95%+ accurate at any distance on targets or game out to 900 yards for the last 15 years and close to 1300 rounds. Good enough for my purposes but is runs a pretty consistent 20 FPS ES, (flame me for not trying to get it lower, I don't care) so at !000 yards it's still a 1.2 MOA gun, but at our longest target at 1380 it will put 3 on target and drop 2 about 10 yards short, I notice this prior to having a chronograph. I borrowed one and used it as I shot the long targets and the slower ones that were a little low on the 7-900 plates were10-20 yards short at 1200+. At those distances all variables become exponentially obvious. Set up a chronograph, shoot at variable long distance, observe the results, adjust as necessary. The bullet don't lie. Only you can decide if it works for you. If it does, you're golden: if not then you get to continue the pursuit of happiness. It's a win either way. Good luck and Happy and Blessed Easter to all.