scope selection

I ship them all over the country. Last week 2 of them went to New York. They have been around for a while and they have an excellent warranty and customer service. They really are top notch scopes.

My Nightforce intended for long range shooting has the Mil-Dot reticle but a lot of the other Nightforce reticles look just as good if not better.

And for those who want to know why I covered up the holes that give a larger group; I'm a thrifty sort of person. The target had been previously used and patched; the shots pictured were 3 consecutive shots. For what it's worth, I detest the "flyer" excuse invented by gun writers to make a gun they were testing sound better than it really was. I also detest the "if I do my part phrase" which is also frequently used to make a gun sound better than it is. I know that if I do my part, which is usually the case at least off the bench, I'm capable of holding 0.25 MOA or better so if a group is worse than that, it's not me, it's the gun/scope or the load.
Not to get off topic but fliers do happen in factory barrels that are lapped/stress relieved(or poor bedding jobs). But I do agree with you discounting fliers is like shoot 20 shots in a target picking the three closest together to get your MOA accuracy and calling the rest fliers.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.