Scope recommendation please.

shooter7

Here's my situation. In the process of building a 260 rem for my intermediate range rig. It will be primarily a hunting rifle so weight is a mild consideration. Shots will be inside of 800 yards and budget is $1000. Thanks for the help

Have you looked at the Vortex PST? MOA or Mil reticles in SFP or FFP. Price is right. I have one on a 300 RUM and it works well to 1000 yards. Dials perfectly and that's the thing I like about it the most. Plus the illuminated reticle is nice every now and then.

I have a 4-16x50 ffp PST on my 300wm and it's been a solid performer I was just wondering if I was overlooking anything else

I am using a vortex PST 2.5-10, and love it! Tracks great, clear class and under $1000. And good for the range you want.

Vortex PST is an excellent scope for under $1,000. Look at how many others have said the same thing; we can't all be wrong :D

Good luck in your decision!

I have a Zeiss HD5 3-15X42 with target turrets on my 260 rem at a little over 800 its pretty sweet.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts