Scope going blurry at highest magnifications

bigfella350

Anyone ever experienced a scope you've owned for awhile and never had any sort of trouble with, all of a sudden start being blurry on its higher powers ? In my case it's a sightron s-tac 4-20x50. Worked perfect the past 2 years and didn't even really have any darkness/ or bluriness around the edges even on 20 power. Shot targets out to 800 with it several times. This has me boggled though, it's not the parallax adjustment or ocular adjustment either. I've already fiddled with both of those.

I would do what the Dr. prescribed. Something happened to let the gas escape or something is wrong with your coatings. Good luck, I'm sure it or a new one will be back to you fast.

I think your right. I've never experienced one going bad in that way and work on powers 4-16 fine but go completely blurry on 18 or 20. I'll send it back to sightron. It's been a great scope for 2-3 years now.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.