Scope for TC

robwill54

This will be my second season hunting with my Triumph and I'm considering adding a scope. I have a Leupold VX2 3X9. Would this be a good scope for my gun or should I buy a muzzleloader scope?

Bob

ENCORE

This will be my second season hunting with my Triumph and I'm considering adding a scope. I have a Leupold VX2 3X9. Would this be a good scope for my gun or should I buy a muzzleloader scope?

Bob

There's nothing wrong with the scope you have and it guaranteed for life. Personally I don't like dedicated muzzleloader scopes and especially when they offer a multi-reticle. However, it is good marketing and they're making TONS of money on them. Multi-reticle scopes are unnecessary IMO. A quality scope on an accurate rifle still means plenty of practice at intended ranges.

I had my choice and checked out both the Leupolds and Nikon scopes. I settled on the Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x50 and was so happy with it, I bought another.

Good luck with your decision.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.