Scope for a Remington 700 7mm

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by benp, Feb 3, 2010.

1. benp

benp New Member

I have around 400 dollars to spend on optics for this rifle. I want to be able to reach out 1000+, can anyone make a suggestion? Thank you much.

2. Forrest Ebert

Forrest Ebert Well-Known Member

Take a look at the Wotac scope 4-14x50 , 20 moa reticle,80 moa internal adjustment,.25" positive click adjustments ,side parralex adjustment , 30 mm one piece tube,sunshade all protected by a unlimited lifetrime warranty for $329.00 + shipping. This comes in two models one being the Tactical and the other being the Hunter/Target model with protected turrets.
    If you would like to know more or order one contact me :

Forrest Ebert
    Wotac Scopes
    Western U.S / International Sales
    [email protected]

3. glockman55

glockman55 Well-Known Member

Save some more money and but a good long range scope, Huskemaw comes to mind. plus most 1000+ yard shooters have custom rifles as well. Start out at 500 yd and go from there.. Good Luck

4. BigPig069

BigPig069 Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for in Optics, If you cant seeyour target you are not going to hit it, that being said save a few more dollars and you should be able to pick up a nice scope on the classifieds here or elsewhere. I would never scrimp on Optics they make the differance in making a good shot and not making one.gun)