Scope for a Remington 700 7mm

benp

I have around 400 dollars to spend on optics for this rifle. I want to be able to reach out 1000+, can anyone make a suggestion? Thank you much.

Take a look at the Wotac scope 4-14x50 , 20 moa reticle,80 moa internal adjustment,.25" positive click adjustments ,side parralex adjustment , 30 mm one piece tube,sunshade all protected by a unlimited lifetrime warranty for $329.00 + shipping. This comes in two models one being the Tactical and the other being the Hunter/Target model with protected turrets.
If you would like to know more or order one contact me :

Forrest Ebert
Wotac Scopes
Western U.S / International Sales
[email protected]

Save some more money and but a good long range scope, Huskemaw comes to mind. plus most 1000+ yard shooters have custom rifles as well. Start out at 500 yd and go from there.. Good Luck

You get what you pay for in Optics, If you cant seeyour target you are not going to hit it, that being said save a few more dollars and you should be able to pick up a nice scope on the classifieds here or elsewhere. I would never scrimp on Optics they make the differance in making a good shot and not making one.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.