scope coating options?

DR 3006

hey guys, was wondering if any of you guys had any of your scopes cera cote. or some type of coating? I am considering it as I have a black scope that I would like to match a stainless setup I have. but was looking at pro's-con's of it could be? and where I could get something like this done??
thanks

hey guys, was wondering if any of you guys had any of your scopes cera cote. or some type of coating? I am considering it as I have a black scope that I would like to match a stainless setup I have. but was looking at pro's-con's of it could be? and where I could get something like this done??
thanks

Since no one has answered, Manners Stocks has the following company listed for custom paint jobs: Custom Gun Coatings Ive never had them do paint work but the company's website has some nice photos of scopes and I trust Manners.

I've coated a bunch of mine but be aware to check if it voids any warrantee before having it done. I don't know why most optics companies don't do like the Vortex Razor as it looks awesome, does not pop out as a black blob in the field etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.