Scope Bell Touching Barrel: "Yea" Or "Nay"?

Ha ha! :)

Looks like the prudent thing to do with this 50mm obj. scope would be to just go with higher rings (in this case "ring mounts" as this is a C-Z and the selection is limited; the DIProducts pic rail conversion that would enable using a plethora of regular Weaver-style rings is backordered ). Or I might just modify the bolt handle and go to lower rings/smaller objective scope for better cheek weld.
Thanks, all.

Hey, I have a Tasco 3-9 X 40mm from Wal-Mart I will trade you for that big ole 50mm. I think it would fit just fine! I will even let you pay for the shipping if you want- Just sayin' :D

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.