• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scammer dennis47

Feenix every email i recieved overseas had those 2 words in them when I was there. Ive never in my life recieved an email with those 2 words in them from people I know. Every p.m or email that I've seen lately has either both or one or the other in it so take it for what its worth.
Maybe its the regions we worked but were I did alot of this scammers come from
Perhaps but you cannot generalize the use of certain words regardless of geographical location or region. I get them all the time from friends throughout the EU, Southeast Asian nations, Central Asia, etc. As I said, I use those two words you noted extensively in my day-to-day correspondences, including commanders at various levels and headquarters.

All im saying and don't mean to offend anyone theres a certain verbage you can tell that is used overseas were alot of these scams come from so if you recognize sentences that sound abnormal or not the norm it should be red flags.

Go over to accurateshooter and read the thread from a member here who posted about almost getting scammed on a scope it might have even been from this sight, if you read the verbiage close enough you can pick out what I'm talking about

This is his initial email to me after we messaged on here about 5 times in which he said kindly a bunch

Attachments

• 718C6B25-825D-44F9-A2A2-1C48DC329DBA.jpeg
    718C6B25-825D-44F9-A2A2-1C48DC329DBA.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 58
****This isn't meant towards anyone******
I'm just posting this because it's how I email and I always us "kindly" in my emails. It's how I was taught growing up. People get offended easily from text or emails because they can't see your expression or tone your using. Just my humble opinion. Aloha from Hawaii

Attachments

• 6F319793-E222-4CFB-88AE-01423E79C1A4.png
    6F319793-E222-4CFB-88AE-01423E79C1A4.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 30
****This isn't meant towards anyone******
I'm just posting this because it's how I email and I always us "kindly" in my emails. It's how I was taught growing up. People get offended easily from text or emails because they can't see your expression or tone your using. Just my humble opinion. Aloha from Hawaii
L 😇L! Me too, as noted in #26 and #29. My wife and call them magic words (Sir/Ma'am, please, thank you, etc.). Aloha, Brother Kalsey.

Ed