Scammed

SCAMMER!
Aaron Coulston
2171 Fairview Dr
Shelbyville, IN 46176
User name - Calopps
Email - [email protected]
Gave aaronhall_92 as his gunbroker user name
The following links provide confirmation of the individual "Aaron Coulston" and his family - I'll be calling the phone number listed in the second link and will post the results of that call shortly.

The following links provide confirmation of the individual "Aaron Coulston" and his family - I'll be calling the phone number listed in the second link and will post the results of that call shortly.

The phone number has been disconnected - not surprised.

I'm a smidge late to the party here, but as an attorney I have a little experience finding people that don't want to be found as well. Unfortunately, the only information I found in addition to what AkleyFan located is that it looks like there is also a James Aaron Coulston and a Grace Ellen Coulston that live at that address.

There is a little used LinkedIn that appears to belong to Grace, who I'm assuming is your scammer's mother, that indicates she works here - https://sharesinc.org/

That looks like a phenomenal organization, so if Grace does still work there, I'm sure she'd love to know what Aaron has been up to.

I also found this email address that has been associated with Aaron, but I'm not sure if you've tried it yet or not. [email protected]

I'm a smidge late to the party here, but as an attorney I have a little experience finding people that don't want to be found as well. Unfortunately, the only information I found in addition to what AkleyFan located is that it looks like there is also a James Aaron Coulston and a Grace Ellen Coulston that live at that address.

There is a little used LinkedIn that appears to belong to Grace, who I'm assuming is your scammer's mother, that indicates she works here - https://sharesinc.org/

That looks like a phenomenal organization, so if Grace does still work there, I'm sure she'd love to know what Aaron has been up to.

I also found this email address that has been associated with Aaron, but I'm not sure if you've tried it yet or not. [email protected]
Email is no good. I got Graces email & just sent her a nice 2 paragraphs on the scam.

676A3E84-0E3C-49B1-B33E-95CD8E914284.jpeg

Can't be over 400 miles for you to drive to his house.

I'd definitely go knock on his door. Funny how attitudes change when looking eye to eye.

Well in addition to mom working with individuals with special needs, apparently dad is heavily involved with the Methodist church. I found two cell phone numbers listed for the Reverend James Coulston - (317) 642-6344 & (812) 631-4747. I'm not sure if either of them are good, but I didn't want to risk calling and ruin the surprise.

He is also apparently the bookkeeper for the Evangelical Methodist Church International Headquarters. Its phone number is listed as (317) 780-8017.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out 🍻

Well in addition to mom working with individuals with special needs, apparently dad is heavily involved with the Methodist church. I found two cell phone numbers listed for the Reverend James Coulston - (317) 642-6344 & (812) 631-4747. I'm not sure if either of them are good, but I didn't want to risk calling and ruin the surprise.

He is also apparently the bookkeeper for the Evangelical Methodist Church International Headquarters. Its phone number is listed as (317) 780-8017.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out 🍻

:eek: I'm glad that I'm not hiding from our LRH community. Some of you guys are better and faster than Sherlock Holmes!!

I hope the OP sees some justice on this one.

As an example of not being able to find someone:
Three years ago my wife was the victim of a low life who crashed into her and totalled her car. She didn't need medical attention. The low life driver didn't have a license, didn't have insurance and didn't own the vehicle. Supposedly he had borrowed the vehicle from someone out of state. The driver got taken to jail and I don't know what happened to him longer term. Our insurance took care of us except we had to pay the $1000 deductible. The insurance company people tried to find and make contact with the actual owner of the vehicle and were not able to do so. Some people are good at staying ahead of trouble.