Scam Component Sites/Dealers

Watch for the ones that say they take PayPal, then at checkout there is a problem and need it sent as to family or friend! Ripoff, PayPal will not do anything if sent to family or friends!

I search at least 5x weekly for primers and powder. I was amazed at the number of scammers I was coming across, at least 10. I quickly learned if #1 they had primers or powder at pre-insanity prices that was a BIG red flag #2If they advertised no limits also BRF, Lastly if they don't accept a CC almost certainly a scammer.
Also you can just Google search like this:
"Is joeshmoammo.com ligit or scam?" and it has worked each time I used it buy stating 99% were highly suspect gave the reasons like only been in business a year or less or address or email doesn't check out.

Found some Scam sites selling reloading components. Thought I would post them up here to help anyone looking. I dont know tech stuff and did not want to paste their sites. I found these in about five minutes after first finding the Primer12 site. I realized quickly I will have to spend some time on this. At least to ID the ones that come up in the first couple of pages of a search.
Primer12, Las Vegas NV
Firearms World, Topeka Ks
Loaded Firearms, Arnold Pa
Gunners House, Los Angelas Ca.
First Crown Firearms, Housten Tx
Thanks. I wish I had found this forum earlier. I just got stung by these guys. Ordered, paid (product and shipping), and told it would ship (LA to San Diego). Then crickets. After several attempts at follow-up i finally got them to respond via their on-line chat. They said the product shipped. When asked for details they would only say [to an FFL near you]. When prompted "What FFL dealer?" They ordered me to stop bothering them and then demanded another $150 for shipment. Stay away from these guys ...and I am still trying to get a little powder and primers for reloading.

Recent Posts