Scam Cartridge Again?

Reelamin

I am hoping for discussion of the situation and facts not getting all upset. Back story, This new retirement thing has me all messed up. I have become a squirrel/shiny thing chaser very quickly. Sitting having coffee waiting for vermin to show up so I can kill something is how I start my day now. Nothing shows, so go to town to the PO to get mail. I can let @Coyote Shadow Tracker know I received what he mailed me. Picked up the latest gun rag with those great medical bills, and sat back down for more coffee and wanting a kill. Nothing shows, so open the gun rag and almost throw my cup through the slider. Finally get my first "article" on the "new" 30 Super Carry. I had already done my research a couple months ago when I saw my first ad. I already knew this was the latest 6.5...you know the name.
Is this lying garbage every going to stop from manufacturers, writers, million view you tube, pod casts, etc. etc.??? How the hello do they continue to just get away with blatant lies and misinformation with the factual information available like it is. They (all the above) introduce the exact same thing that has been done multiple times before and is currently available with a catchy name and utter BS.....say hello to the 30 SUPER CARRY. Wow so innovative and new and the do all end all for the millions of gun owners new to EDC and personal protection. These have surpassed the new best in performance for decades. I will skip bottle necked cartridges. I'm sure there are more. I just need to hit post.

9x19
38 Super
32 H&R Magnum
327 Federal

Almost match it
380 Auto