SAVAGE!!!

i have a sendeo it shot about 1 inch at 117 yards.but the group did wonder about the target.i sent it to r w hart and it turns out the barrel threads were under size and it was help in place with glue.it now has a hart barrel and i will find out just how good it shoots when the weather breaks,thanks,keith

I'm new here, just came from the Preditor Masters forum looking for some reviews of scopes but this caught my eye.
I got a 16FXP3 Savage 300 WSM last year and couldn't ask for a better shooting rifle. I can attest for the previous reviews of quality and accuracy. -three shots-3 dead coyotes-all over 400 yards, two over 500 yards. Not bragging.... but the fact that the rifle can do that shows something about the gun, at least to me. I've only shot at three coyotes with this rifle.......

I have Remingtons and Savages and like both of them but if I only had one choice it would be a Savage. If you only buy a rifle for the resale value you must not ever be confident in what you want. If you are just in it for profit go buy a house. A man once told me he went broke buying at retail and selling whole sale or in your case USED.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.