Savage ultralite replacement stock??

Hey guys new here I have a savage ultra lite it shoots great but i am not a fan of the stock does anyone know if any one make an aftermarket stock to replace the accu stock?
If its a short action I'd buy it off you. My son's rifle stock broke - horse vs a tree, ripped it in half.

Should be a great option for savage when they start production soon. Lighter than any non full custom option I've seen and if the prices stay in the $550 range they will be a good deal too.

Attachments

• 9B862853-F705-4CA9-ADFC-A3E9F7370CC3.jpeg
    9B862853-F705-4CA9-ADFC-A3E9F7370CC3.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 586
The Manners EH-4 I bought has a mini chassis (can drop in if desired) and weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 lbs. It is very hard to tell the difference in weight between the factory stock and the Manners when just picking them up, but I have not weighed each so I don't know the real difference. Manners website lists the EH-4 at 24 to 26 oz. plus the weight of the mini chassis.
How much work did it take to get it. I am looking for a true drop in. Did you have to open it up, or dremmel and bed?

Bell and Carlson. I have a m40 style on mine. Absolutely love the fit and finish and shoots great with it. Rifle is a 6.5 PRC. It is a lil heavier but not enough to matter to me so I don't notice the weight.
Was this just a drop in, or did you have to do a bunch of work to get it to fit properly?

XLR makes their Element 4.0 MG for savage long and short action, bottom/top bolt release, left or right handed. In base form with carbon stock and grip, they are 27 oz. If you want the folding option, they are 32-33 oz.

Do the Accu-Stock and Accu-Fit stocks take different recoil lug configurations? Something sticks in my mind that a regular Savage action won't drop into an Accu-Stock and vice versa?