Savage ultralite replacement stock??

I would really appreciate it if some of you would post pictures of the stocks you found for your savages. This would give some of a better idea of what's available and how the savage actions fit up. Thank you all for your posts. I have only seen a couple.

I don't have pics of a savage in it, but here is a link -

As Feenix said, they aren't cheap, fully set up with carbon stock and grip you are looking at over $1000, but they are very good and super versatile. And actually, add in a magazine and they are about 32oz right now. I love mine for my Bat Vampire action. I have a folding adapter, with that adapter, and a magazine, it is 2 lb 5 oz, however that is still lighter than any other folding rifle stock option out there accept maybe the MDT, however I liked the XLR better, and it worked for my Bat.

McMillan Game Warden
This is not their carbon fill as it is an older LA flat back and required sending in BA to them for fitment. They wouldn't do the carbon fill on it. As it sits it is about 9.5# or so. Not a lightweight, but not heavy.

F4F53CD7-567A-49DC-A248-A8B7771DE3CA.jpeg
3CBE6BB9-FD6E-48FD-924F-3D643091D1E5.jpeg

I don't have pics of a savage in it, but here is a link -

As Feenix said, they aren't cheap, fully set up with carbon stock and grip you are looking at over $1000, but they are very good and super versatile. And actually, add in a magazine and they are about 32oz right now. I love mine for my Bat Vampire action. I have a folding adapter, with that adapter, and a magazine, it is 2 lb 5 oz, however that is still lighter than any other folding rifle stock option out there accept maybe the MDT, however I liked the XLR better, and it worked for my Bat.
@westernmontanahunter, the folding stock adapter is an additional $145 + shipping if you can get them. For a budget-friendly, non-folding chassis, check out the https://oryxchassis.com/oryx-precision-rifle-chassis/ for $430. It is not light, though. I have one on my budget build .257 WBY (Savage 111F LA).

Bolt3.jpg

.257 WBTY scoped.jpg

.257 WBTY scoped and suppressed.jpg

I also have a .270 AI with 30" Lilja barrel, also built with Savage 110 LA in B&C carbelite.

.270 AI atop the mountain.jpg

Last edited: