Savage 110t-sr stock options

Xescane

I purchased a Savage 110t dash Sr Cabela's exclusive rifle back in December. It's a 300 Magnum and comes with an Accu stock that I'm not very impressed with. the gun shoots excellent but without a cheek riser on the stock it's difficult to line up with the big scope I put on it. Does anyone out there know if a Savage accufit stock fits this rifle or if there is another stock that fits this rifle that is similar to a Magpul?

Hard to tell but it looks like your rings are taller than needed. Post a closer side view picture of the scope near the barrel
Options are;
1) lower rings
2) Kadex style cheek riser
3) Stock pack/cheek piece/ammo holder

51E-ViZU0tL._AC_.jpg
thumbnail (95).jpg

Sorry. That was the old scope and rings in the picture. The new viper and matching rings fit much better but are still far to high without a riser. I'll probably end up trying to fit a accufit stock on it. The adjustable one pictures above is to snagible for my taste

Just try taping some foam on it to see if it helps your cheek alignment and find about how much rise in the comb you need.
You could do the Boyd's AT One or Pro Varmint with the adjustable cheek riser similar to the AT one.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.