Savage LRH Stock Options

rugerdog5

I have a Savage LRH in 6.5-284 and to say the least I am less than impressed with the stock. I have done searches for aftermarket stocks with little success. Anyone have any ideas?

What I'm having an issue with is none specify that they will replace the accustock. I've looked on all the sights I was just hoping someone replaced theirs and could point me in the right direction.

I replaced the stock on my Savage 116. It was the non-accustock version, but I don't think it actually make a difference. You just order based on action length and magazine type. In my case it was long action with top loading box mag. The other options being hinged floor plate or detachable box mag. Hope this helps.

I replaced the stock on my Savage 116. It was the non-accustock version, but I don't think it actually make a difference. You just order based on action length and magazine type. In my case it was long action with top loading box mag. The other options being hinged floor plate or detachable box mag. Hope this helps.

It makes a huge difference. Top bolt or bottom bolt release. Boyds makes a stock for the bottom bolt release.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts