Savage 110E Safety Assembly

Shane Lindsey

Good evening,
What is the difference if any between the 110E and F, G, etc. safety assembly. Looking at Numrich (only place that has anything) they're all the same in the pictures.

Mine broke so needing a new one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can see the broken piece on the end. They all appear the same. Not sure the difference. Hoping a Savage expert will jump in and provide some info.

AC328447-A3EF-49DD-9D94-F14E459EBB73.jpeg
B84B6D15-05DE-4281-8662-E7B4412DC1A4.jpeg

You can see the broken piece on the end. They all appear the same. Not sure the difference. Hoping a Savage expert will jump in and provide some info.

View attachment 328111View attachment 328112
I think midway usa had a replacement for sale for a while. Also hard trigger may have a replacement also. Gun shack may have some savage parts like that too. If it were mine I may Try to silversolder ittogetherorbraze it.
I wish savagewouldsell to individualsbecause the newer styleone has a better sizedthumb knurl on them. My grandkids had trouble with the old style like yours and the safety setting always will ease it's operation. The new@style slide back and forth muchbeasier.
The midway usa one is called the Strobel savage 110 safety bar and the price is 21.99

Last edited: