Final assembly.

NesikaChad

Here's the latest.

Defiance action (Glen/Lisa, Columbia Falls MT)
Mark Chanlynn barrel (Rocky Mtn Rifle Wrks Longmont, CO)
jewel trigger
Sunny Hill floor metal
McMillan M-40 stock
Swarovski glass
Desert storm pattern hand airbrushed paint by Jimmy Powell (local bad *** buddy O mine)

6.5-284 cartridge

Enjoy!

Chad

DSC_0018-6.jpg

DSC_0013-5.jpg

DSC_0012-3.jpg

DSC_0016-7.jpg

DSC_0015-4.jpg

Last edited:

Chas1

Nice build, great attention to detail and excellent pics. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

eddybo

Man I am glad I aint in the gun building business........also glad I am now building my own........otherwise I would be sending you lots of money.

blipelt

Chad great work!!!!!!!!! The only thing I would change is the calculator on the table. HP48GX all the way. You can tell I what my major was. I am sure it will date me also.

Brent

NesikaChad

I can't use 99% of the functions on that thing. I bought it for the big screen so I can use it as a "note book" when I'm sorting out CNC code or to record offsets, etc.

quicker for me than lugging a pad of paper around all day.

Thanks for the kind words.

Making guard screws today. JESUS what a crap day. I was proofing the program and topping off my coolant tanks at the same time.

Forgot to shut the hose off and now I have my own little version of NewOrleans on the shop floor.

What &^*)#@! mess!!

blipelt

Absolutely nothing wrong with TI's. The TI92 I was really impressed with to be truthful. Had it's own derive program on it. The HP's equation solver was a pain to use. Most of the time I would walk into the computer lab and use derive. Ahhhh, the good old days when I got to solve complex equations and apply myself. Now all I do is some basic math to make sure we aren't over on our lbs/8ms delay and time out a few sequence patterns. Oh well what ever keeps me getting to build rifles I guess.

Brent

NesikaChad

Hey JAN!,

Put the calculator away and get to loadin some ammo to go shoot that new gun of yours!!:D

You know, THIS ONE!!. . .

DSC_0154.jpg

Last edited:

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.