• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 110 300 win mag

Jw1031

Savage 110 300 win mag. With hs precision stock. Stock has been cerakoted vortex bronze. When i purchased it, was told it has bartlien 1:10 twist barrel and its 25 inches. Its been cerakoted black. 600 obo or trade for tikka standard bolt face rifle. (Scope not included)
Resized_20230407_135013.jpeg

Last edited:
I was told the trigger is a sharps shooter supply trigger. It breaks right at 2.5 lbs by my scale. The rifle weighs 9 lbs 13 oz. LOP is 13.5". When I purchased the rifle was told it had 50 rounds through it and ive put another 100 rounds through it. It shoots factory hornady precision hunter under 1 MOA. .75 inch @ 100 yards last time i shot some of it. Did a little load work up with the 212 eldx and h1000 and was able to attain a little better results but did not spend a ton of time really dialing it in. It has spent most of its time in the safe since I built a custom 300 WM just like I wanted. Feel free to ask more questions if ive left anything out. Thanks for looking.