Sauer 100 Classic 6.5 CM

You and that Sauer are still getting along just splendidly. The game-changer looks very promising, however Interlocks are not known for great accuracy. Am curious to see how your focus issue works out.
By the way Jon, the Sako Mannlicher fell into someone else's hands. Woe is me.

How about a Sako 85 Hunter?
You and that Sauer are still getting along just splendidly. The game-changer looks very promising, however Interlocks are not known for great accuracy. Am curious to see how your focus issue works out.
By the way Jon, the Sako Mannlicher fell into someone else's hands. Woe is me.

74sharps, You need counseling for full-stock syndrome, man. You must absolutely love those CZ Full-stock rifles; especially their rimfires.

Counceling? C'mon all I need is a nice full stock rifle in my possession. 22s look nice, but I want a center fire. Mannlicher syndrome, yeah got it bad.

Counceling? C'mon all I need is a nice full stock rifle in my possession. 22s look nice, but I want a center fire. Mannlicher syndrome, yeah got it bad.uzzle
Jon,
I know this should go on another post, but I got a BSA CF-2 Mannlicher in 270 Win. It should be on the way to my hands next week. I was really bummed to have missed that 308 Sako. This rifle is a full pound heavier. However it looks as if never used, let alone fired. Schnabel at the muzzle and a nice looking wood grip cap. Hope it shoots as good as a Sako.

74sharps, Sounds like a wonderful rifle no matter what. I'd be interested to see a new thread on that rifle after you get it set up and post some targets. Most of my hunting is shots less than 200 yards, so not everything has to be long range to be good (depending on where you hunt). Plus, I would just like to see the stock on your new rifle. :)

That may be a while Jon. Scopes aren't cheap. You can find the rifle on Guns International under BSA rifles. The only mannlicher in that category. As far as I know.
The rifle is held at Shooters Exchange to help narrow it a bit.

Got a new Birchwood-Casey soft target to play with. I had never used one of these spongy targets before. It is sort of amazing that these 6.5 Creedmoor bullets pass through it and just leave a pinhole. Hope you can see how small these holes are. Shot these at 200 Yards with Hornady American Gunner 140 grain.
Wb7oH3Ph.jpg

Well Jon, I see you are still enjoying your Sauer rifles. Sauer and Bischof are still getting along splendidly. Nice group by the way. Nice target too. Interesting target, most likely you will shoot the center out of it. Are new centers available? I looked for them and didn't find any. 74

Well Jon, I see you are still enjoying your Sauer rifles. Sauer and Bischof are still getting along splendidly. Nice group by the way. Nice target too. Interesting target, most likely you will shoot the center out of it. Are new centers available? I looked for them and didn't find any. 74
that Center. Dot didn't come with the target. It's a peel n stick that I bought somewhere else a long time ago. So I just stuck it on so I would have a clear AimPoint at 200 yards. But it seems to go with the target really well.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.