• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sako TRG-S M995 Action/ KRG W3 (Bravo Rear)

mmw194287

I bought this as a factory 338 Lapua M995 about a year ago. I put it in a new KRG W3, replaced the W3 rear with a Bravo rear, and put a couple hundred rounds through the factory barrel. I then pulled the barrel and was going to make a switch barrel set-up in 338NM/300NM, but my plans have changed.

Willing to split action and chassis. $1500 for both or $750 each.

For Sale: Sako M995 TRG-S action and trigger only (originally chambered in .338 Lapua).

• Receiver was drilled and tapped by Long Rifles Inc for a Murphy Precision 20MOA rail (included) with 8-40 screws.
  • Bolt handle is titanium aftermarket from Lumley Arms (https://lumleyarms.us/sako-m995-trgs-bolt-handle-knob).
  • Blueing has been touched up (I intended to Cerakote once I put a new barrel on it).
  • Includes Murphy Precision rail, Burris Sako Dovetail Picatinny Mounts, and a Roedale Precision rail (slides over the dovetail).
ACTION.png

KRG Whiskey 3 w/ Bravo Rear (W3 Sako M995 Backbone+forend)

• Rear was originally tan, forend was black—both have been painted green (Krylon). The paint has worn a bit around the grip on the rear from handling, etc.
  • Comes with all screws, spacers, etc. from the factory, and one 5-round mag
  • A bit of wear on the chassis backbone from mag insertion, etc. (to be perfectly upfront, it's a little tricky positioning the trigger guard so that it's tight enough to hold the mag in under recoil while also loose enough to change magazines easily. I got the feel for it, but it took some practice).
  • Includes minimalist spigot mount
bRAVO.png

Attachments

• ACTION.png
    ACTION.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
Dang, Brother, you are a year late. I would have been all over this one. I have one in .300 WM; very accurate, and the action is buttery soft.
Yea, it's a slick action for sure. I'm still on the fence about selling, because rigging this one up as a 338 NM was a dream of mine...but I've got too many irons in the fire right now.

Yea, it's a slick action for sure. I'm still on the fence about selling, because rigging this one up as a 338 NM was a dream of mine...but I've got too many irons in the fire right now.
I am currently building a .338 NMI with Anti-X, just waiting for the barrel and stock. That would make an excellent .338 NM set-up. GLWS.

Ed

$650 for the action with everything you have left of the original mag? Give me a call tomorrow. 406 261 0010