• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAC 7mm SAUM Proof Barreled action

TAZMAN

I am selling my 7mm SAUM barreled action built by Short Action Customs and throated for the 180 Berger. Remington long action done by SAC with Proof barrel. Has approx 67 rounds through it with the 180 and RL26 but have not really done a lot of load development. It has a APA little bastard brake along with a Timney trigger and 20 MOA NF base also coated to match the rifle. Also have a TriggerTech if someone wants that instead. The metal is coated a OD green and the barrel contour is Sendero and not Sendero lite. I have aprox. 150 peices of brass-50 Remington and 100 Nosler. 50 Nosler are new in the box. Will also come with a set of RCBS dies along with a redding body die. $2200 for all of it. No trades!

No brass will be sold before the barreled action sells so please don't ask.

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpeg
    image1 (3).jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 667
  • image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image2 (2).jpeg
    image2 (2).jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 158
  • image2 (3).jpeg
    image2 (3).jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
2920FPS, 24 Inch but about 25.5 inches with brake. Twist is 1-8.7. I have not weighed it.

I have been asked that but here's the issue....it is back in the EH1 stock and set up to shoot some test rounds just for more break in. There have been a number of proof barreled actions for sale on here with the weight set up exactly the same. If someone is REALLY interested and that is the deal breaker then I will disassemble it again and weigh it.