S.W. Idaho get together.

4ked Horn

I've been threatening to do this for a while so now I'm just going to do it. I want some feed back on a date that any of you in the S.W. Idaho area (or as far as you care to travel for dinner) would like to meet and have pizza and talk huntin. Nothing crazy, just an informal evening, family welcome, buy your own food sort of gathering. The Geocachers in this area do it monthly and I thought it would be fun to put some faces with the names and meet some of you guys.

We are getting awful close to turkey day (the day we thank the Lord for all he has given us (but thats not cool to say any more)) and I also want to give everyone time to plan for it so I was thinking sometime between Thanksgiving and Xmass (the day we celebrate the birth of Christ (not PC again)).We could do it after new years as well if everyone is to busy between now and then.

Let me know. Lets get this done and have a great time doing it.

Who and when? Cast your votes.

I don't care when it is, you know I will be there.

It will probably come down to you just setting a date - asking 10 different people will get you 10 different answers type of thing.

We will have to convince Dave that he needs to come over for it too.

[ QUOTE ]
asking 10 different people will get you 10 different answers type of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly I'm looking for either between turkey and santa or after baby new year. If we get even a couple replies it will be a go.

Hi Yall

This is my first post and I sure would like to do it meeting a few of you folks. Some time after turkey day and before Christmas sounds good. A bite to eat and talking about shooting and guns? Count me in! <font color="orange"> </font>

Welcome aboard Russ. I'm glad to see you finally made it here to the forums.

I'm just looking for when others want to meet (and trying to give enough time for the word to spread) but I will pick the spot. Nothing too fancy or expensive. I have a few places in mind but once I get an idea how many will be here I have to give the resturaunt a heads up.

BTW are any of those who responded bringing family? If so, how many total people in your group?

I know your answer Al.

Right now we are at 8 people and 4 of them are mine. I ain't kidding. Family is welcome. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm also new here too and reside in the armpit side of the Treasure Valley. (cough, cough.....Nampa) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Not sure when you guys are planning on getting together but I might be able to make it. More than likely it would just be myself since my wife doesn't get too excited when talkin' about guns and all and my kids are enough to drive sane people, well, a little loopy. Just keep me posted.

So far everyone seems to be OK with some time after thanksgivings day. I will send you an email with the details when I nail down a date and location. We'll be glad to see ya.

For what its worth, I just joined this forum a few days ago...grew up in salmon, live in Kuna...i would love to get together with you guys and BS for awhile...

Eric we would be glad to have you.

<font color="red"> I am setting the time and date and location at:

5:00 P.M.
Saturday the 10th of December.
Mugsys sports bar and resturaunt in Meridian.

Address will be forthcoming.

I will send an Email to those above so they are aware. Please RSVP here with a head count so I can decide on if we need the banquet area or just a big table. </font>

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.