LRH Get Together Update #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm still waiting on the paper work and decision form the BLM/State Lands office. I thought it is better to be safe than sorry and applied for a special use permit since we are doing some shooting that by most standards is a bit different. Lotsa red tape to go through...grrrrr

    If you want final conformation we can wing it and go ahead without permision but thats up to all who are attending...

    STILL ROOM AVAIALABLE... we had 2 guys drop out due to personal reasons so we still have plenty of addition to these 2 new openings...
  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Ric
    What were the final dates you settled upon?
  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    13, 14 ,15 of August