• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

S.W. Colorado 35 acres w/ home

Hespco

The-guys-2-16-16-003.jpg
Fed-27-elk-002.jpg
Horns-001.jpg
S.W. Colorado about 15 miles west of Durango, 4 miles off the pavement,
010.jpg
on end of private dead end rd. House was new in March of 2007. Super insulated with full house solar space & hot water heating. Lots of wood on property for the wood stove. La Plata Mts. just a few minutes drive. Picture from front living room windows. Fantastic views of the four corners area. You can see the Mts. of Utah, Ariz., & NM. all from here. Elevation at house , 7630'. $550,000. Pictures of buck's taken on this property. These elk are within 200yds of the house on the property. Take a cow each year with a private property late season tag. If your are seriously interested , PM me & I will give you an e-mail address & phone number to ask all the question's you want. I am 75 & will be moving up to Montana to my son's land. The reason for sellin.

Last edited:
The-guys-2-16-16-003.jpg
Fed-27-elk-002.jpg
Horns-001.jpg
S.W. Colorado about 15 miles west of Durango, 4 miles off the pavement,
010.jpg
on end of private dead end rd. House was new in March of 2007. Super insulated with full house space & hot water heating. Lots of wood on property for the wood stove. La Plate Mts. just a few minutes drive. Picture from front living room windows. Fantastic views of the four corners area. You can see the Mts. of Utah, Ariz., & NM. all from here. Elevation at house , 7630'. $550,000. Pictures of buck's taken on this property. These elk are within 200yds of the house on the property. Take a cow each year with a private property late season tag. If your are seriously interested , PM me & I will give you an e-mail address & phone number to ask all the question's you want. I am 75 & will be moving up to Montana to my son's land. The reason for sellin.
And the best of luck to you sir.

I would be glad to furnish pictures of the house & more. If you would PM me I would give an e-mail address to contact me. It would be considerably easier to post pictures to you that way. I need to wait till tomorrow to take pictures outside. The house is 1733sf sitting over a oversized 3 car garage with 850+ sf of semi finished basement. So much info I can give if you were to call me if interested.

Glad to read this posting, we have a very similar setup but with whitetail deer and elk.
Encouraging to know what our place is worth!

GLWS....

Snow can vary each year. Never seen any thing I could not handle. I keep my driveway clear even in the heaviest years with the plow on my ATV. There are a couple folks near by that will plow for you if you do not wish to. . Not a problem.