• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger M77 Mark II LEFTY 300WM

Troutslayer2

My hunting partner was killed tragically last year and I am helping his widow unload some things. I did some load work for this rifle and we had a ways to go but I had it shooting just over 1 MOA. It's got a lot of wear and tear on it and several elk and deer to it's name. As far as I'm concerned it falls more into the beater truck gun category. Comes with Leupold rings. Struggling to put a price on it, is $600 out of line? I am not a Ruger guy nor do I know how desirable a LH version might be or not be. Located in western Montana and unwilling to ship. Can do face to face and even deliver to you as I travel all over for business. Comes with a lot of brass once fired, some new, and load notes
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0429.jpeg
IMG_0430.jpeg

I have two lefty Ruger M77 MkII's. A 30-06 and a .270 converted to a .243. I also owned an M77 mkII 300WM, but sold it to build a 300RUM. I think they were $500-600 new in the late 90's. GLWS.