• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger M77 220 Swift Factory Heavy Barrel, Tang Safety, 1977

MTAR15

I have a very nice M77 in 220 Swift with the factory crowned heavy barrel. It has the tang safety and red Ruger butt pad.

The wood has some dings and handeling marks, original bluing looks good.

It wears a Vari X-III AO in 6.5-20 with duplex reticle, I have not called Leupold to check the age but I assume same vintage as the rifle. I'd rather sell all together, but I will price separately.

Rifle + rings - $1400 shipped
Add scope - $500

It also has the first version of the Harris bipod (1978). I will include it for $50, otherwise I'll hold onto it for when the Smithsonian calls.

I also have around 350 hand loads that can be worked into the deal, but I will be selling these as "components" and not loaded ammo. It's up to you if you pull bullets and reload them or not. I trust them, but they are hand loads and not factory ammo.

IMG_6135.jpg
IMG_6136.jpg
IMG_6137.jpg
IMG_6138.jpg
IMG_6139.jpg
IMG_6140.jpg
IMG_6141.jpg
IMG_6142.jpg
IMG_6146.jpg
IMG_6147.jpg

Love mine. I have this same style rifle in a 280 Rem that I purchased in the late 70's. Great adjustable trigger and very accurate with my handloads.

Love mine. I have this same style rifle in a 280 Rem that I purchased in the late 70's. Great adjustable trigger and very accurate with my handloads.

Thanks

Limited time offer to anyone, if you purchase the rifle and scope I will include all 350 rounds of "assembled components" for free.

What town in Montana are you located in? Is it the same price for local pickup?

I had an identical one I just sold this spring. 50gr vmax and varget. I had one in 22-250 and these all shot excellent. If i still went out for prairie dogs I would have them. Nice gun!