• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger M77 tang safety stock

I have a really nice condition Ruger m77 tang safety wood stock. Was professionally bedded to a factory barrel .270. Let me know if you have any interest.

I have one off of a 308 that's in pretty good shape, I just wanted a composite stock for it. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you some pictures.

Disregard my last message, I just checked and it's a long action. I don't remember what I did with the short action stock. Sorry about that.

I think Boyd's stocks do them for a Mk1 tang safety.
Sold my .300wm in a Ramline poly type stock .
Dumb move. Should have fitted a Boyd's because they were listed at a retailer here in Australia.
Don't sell a Tang Safety. Dumb move.

I think Boyd's stocks do them for a Mk1 tang safety.
Sold my .300wm in a Ramline poly type stock .
Dumb move. Should have fitted a Boyd's because they were listed at a retailer here in Australia.
Don't sell a Tang Safety. Dumb move.
I've heard mixed reviews on Boyd's. My gunsmith recommended I try to find a factory stock first. Thank you for reaching out!

I have factory original stock with red butt pad off a 6mm. One weekend my daughter was bored and refinished it, not bad for a first refinish job but not great either. You pay shipping and it's yours ..$40???
I can send pics if interested

Also, the stock I replaced it with I ordered right from Ruger.

Last edited: