Ruger American Predator scope change no accuracy.

Since when did test firing a barrel foul it enough to require cleaning to a bare bore (or "spotless" in your words)?
The only excuse/reason I can even fathom would be using monometal bullets.
Or do I have something to learn here?
Have a great day and stay warm!
- sent from the frigid snow cover mountain of the Southern Ozarks.
No offense taken.
Hey I watch the news and saw you have had some crazy weather in your part of the world.Tornado's a wind close to tornado strength.
All ok?
Our weather is warming a bit but who knows.

I couldn't really tell if they actually changed out the barrel like Ruger said over the phone by just looking at it. But after mounting the scope it was shooting sub MOA easily at 100 yards with Hornady 103g ELDX off my coat as a rest. So I guess that's what they did lol. Shoots awesome now and I can't wait to work up some handloads and shoot it from a good rest. Thanks everyone for all the help! Once again Rugers awesome customer service pulled through!

No offense taken.
Hey I watch the news and saw you have had some crazy weather in your part of the world.Tornado's a wind close to tornado strength.
All ok?
Our weather is warming a bit but who knows.
Just got home from our monthly veterans' hunting trip. One morning it was 6° when we crawled out of the tent.
Has me looking forward to tornado season!
Ok, not quite true cause I'll be b!tchin' about the heat and humidity then.
Other than cold toes and fingers we haven't taken any weather related damage on the farm this winter which is rare.

Wow, I have the identical rifle that shot like yours right out of the box after cleaning. .5 MOA. Only have about 20 rounds down it so far and has held up accuracy wise. 103 and 108 grain both had about the same accuracy.
Am getting ready to try some 105 VLD handloads and see if I can tighten it up some more. I did swap out the trigger for a Jard which is very nice. Glad Ruger made it right for you.