ROKON TRAILBREAKER BIKE

NW Hunter

I've always been intrigued with the Trailbreaker being simple and 2 wheel drive. As a kid, we rode totegoats and Honda trail 90s.
It seems like the Rokon is on steroids.
I've been hunting in some steep areas with really narrow roads and sharp drop offs. I like that I could squeeze by another truck.
Can anybody who has used a Rokon comment on the good and bad? Good in snow?
Is there trailer solid snd easy yo tow?
How easy is the upkeep?
Easy to get parts?
Is a used machine a solid investment or will I inherit problems?
A helmet would be a yes.

BIL has a new one, but previously had a really old one. Seems like it is fairly straightforward maintenence and not exactly high complexity engineering. It will go up the wall across the ceiling and down the other side.... lord help you if you need to drive in a straight line on flat ground. Used one about 7 years ago with wheel tanks on muskeg, it drug me along more than I rode it. Impressive machine.... but only if the country absolutely needs it.

BIL has a new one, but previously had a really old one. Seems like it is fairly straightforward maintenence and not exactly high complexity engineering. It will go up the wall across the ceiling and down the other side.... lord help you if you need to drive in a straight line on flat ground. Used one about 7 years ago with wheel tanks on muskeg, it drug me along more than I rode it. Impressive machine.... but only if the country absolutely needs it.
So these are tough straight lining to keep balanced?
Easy to dump?

I test drove one for a potential trade that didnt happen.
Biggest issue was it was very slow. Like fall asleep while riding slow.
Did seem like it'd go ANYWHERE you pointed it, just stock up on 5 Hour Energy.
Sounds like they're more of a hassle than benefit for moving down a road.

Was corrected that I rode a scout. It had no suspension what looked like an ag tire and took some man handling to keep upright. It did go... and go...and go. But on a gravel road it went the speed of a fart and rode about like you'd expect a non suspension heavy 2x2 motorcycle would. For forest service roads, almost any modern bike will be more comfortable. For real offroad and more miserable country they do scoot right along.

Was corrected that I rode a scout. It had no suspension what looked like an ag tire and took some man handling to keep upright. It did go... and go...and go. But on a gravel road it went the speed of a fart and rode about like you'd expect a non suspension heavy 2x2 motorcycle would. For forest service roads, almost any modern bike will be more comfortable. For real offroad and more miserable country they do scoot right along.
I watching a Jay Leno utube on the Rokon. I thought it was really loud.
I immediately thought of hearing ear plugs.

I've got 2. Both are older machines. One is a 2-stroke and the other is a 4 stroke. They aren't like riding a normal dirt bike IMO. They'll go anywhere. About 25mph on open road in 3rd gear.
25?! Would you feel safe riding it at that speed? Even the guy who was looking to trade mentioned how slow and combersome they were.

Depending on what kind of trail conditions are expected, I left that day thinking I'd stick to dirt bikes.
Or horses.

The 2x2 would be cool if itd move controllably at a decent speed.

Almost wonder if that is what I rode, too...

Sounds like TW200 would fit ya better. I love mine and use it all the time for your mentioned uses. I put a side scabbard on it for rifle season.