Rifles for kids small stature

This now wears a new 16.5" barrel and suppressor. Works great for my 6yo.

Attachments

• 20230313_202514.jpg
    20230313_202514.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
It will be box blind hunting off a rest so the carrying is limited we drive to the box and park under it. So the youth stocks are to long the Tikka the Ruger and the savage youth model looking for ideas on super short stocks might have to with a chassis if all else fails I have a year but I want to get them shooting quick as possible practice practice

I have a Boyds "AT ONE" thumb hole stock for Short Action M70 that I've been thinking about selling? It might just do what you want? If you remove the adjustable butt plate it makes for a very short length of pull, not sure exactly, but could measure for you if interested? Great thing about it, as they get older you could put the rear plate back on and continue shooting the same rifle they are already comfortable with. The adjustable cheek piece is also a nice feature. No scratches, looks like new. Has already been bedded and the forend opened up for a larger contoured barrel if needed? Would be happy to send pics if you're interested?

From XLRs website
For an R700 or Clone in an Element Chassis.
With the short buffer you can LOP down to 10 1/2 inches

Length Of Pull (LOP)
  • Short Buffer: 10 1/2" - 13 1/4"
  • Short Buffer W/Folder: 12" - 15"
  • Contoured Buffer: 12" - 15"
  • Long Buffer W/Folder: 13 1/4" - 16 1/2"

I bought my grandson a 260 rem 700 adult rifle . I bought a used hogue stock cheap , and cut it down in a way I can add it back on as he grows . if you like to mess around , you might be able to find a cheap win 70 stock to cut down .

did a write up on it on the nosler forum .