Rifle sling for hunting

At 1 time Uncle Mikes made a sling with a with a rubbery coating sowed inside 1 end near the detachable swivel. It is the only sling I have used for years on several of my rifles, Shotguns and Muzzleloader.
I have a military style adjustable nylon sling on my 338WM. It was slippery on shoulder, I cut and sowed a piece of suede leather to the inside of the sling where it rested on my shoulder, Ended the problem.

Some older forum member, May remember Herter's old hunting coats, Had a button sowed on the top of the shoulders to keep leather slings from slipping off your shoulder.

Need to find another sling for hunting rifle. Not looking for the traditional leather padded sling. Looking for a tactical style, adjustable with some elastic to it. I have a TAB Gear on 1 now and it's ok but I don't think they make it anymore. Lots of new companies these days building shooting bags and PRS stuff so wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions? Likes, don't likes, etc.
Thanks
"Ultimate" sling by
Need to find another sling for hunting rifle. Not looking for the traditional leather padded sling. Looking for a tactical style, adjustable with some elastic to it. I have a TAB Gear on 1 now and it's ok but I don't think they make it anymore. Lots of new companies these days building shooting bags and PRS stuff so wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions? Likes, don't likes, etc.
Thanks
"Ultimate Firearm Sling" by Specialty Outdoor Prodects would seem like it fits your criteria list almost exactly. It's now $46 on Amazon.

I think it's the Ultraflex rifle and crossbow, 49.95$ model.
His line has expanded

Thanks Phil, I thought that may have been it. Though, I'm thinking that the Long Magnum may be what I need according to their suggested sizing chart and my front swivel is on the barrel rather than on the stock! memtb