Best carry sling for heavy hunting rifle

I'm looking for a good carry strap/sling for carrying a roughly 13 lb bolt rifle at night for coyote hunting. We walk pretty far sometimes and cross creeks, fences, etc. So I'm looking for something that holds it comfortably, secure, and hands free. I'm looking at 3 options from Tab gear, their simple biathlon, prs, and amphibian slings. Also looking at the blue force gear vickers sling. The biathlon looks the most secure and comfortable just worried it would be more difficult to put on and take off in the complete dark. I will not be using the sling for shooting support. Would like it to have quick adjust so I can throw it over my head and shoulder easily with a thick coat on amd then pull it tight with a quick adjust to make it more secure. Then pull the quick adjust to loosen it to make it easy to get off. What carry strap or sling would you guys suggest for this?
You might like the Ferro Concepts slingster. It's got a mid size shoulder section with padding and a quick adjust slider. I use it on my AR which isn't the lightest ( about 10 loaded ). It's comfy enough with some clothes on. Just nylon single strap style though.

If you carry a backpack, check out "slinghook".

Makes carrying with a standard sling hands free and they work well. I found these a few years ago and it's simple, but works as intended.

I have the vickers sling and I like it a lot. It falls a little short with my 14lb 6cm though. I have been seriously considering either the Tab or the Sloan Outdoors. I'll be following this.

I did a similar thing to you, for coyotes, but my gun was about 16lbs.

Backpack with scabbard was the answer, I bought an Eberlestock lodrag, was great for my big rifle with big scope.

Now I have a Seek Outside Goshawk and I anchored the smaller Eberlestock scabbard to it as my rifle is an iron sighted stopper, 458 lott at just about 12lbs.

Secure, you can use a butt cover and it's essentially a gun case, for complete protection, from rain, snow, and so on, or not have it and have access to the gun if you need to draw it while on the move.

I have the rubber "backpack or normal style" sling like linked above, have had others.

Backpack with scabbard is where I'll be from now on, it just protects things right and flat works. Plus, your backpack tends to be a better and more comfortable way to distribute the weight.

Now if one is expecting to need immediate access to the firearm, like following up a wounded bear type scenario, well, there's only one answer, the rifle stays in your hands.

You don't want it slung nor in a scabbard, you want it ready to roar and in your hands.