• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifle build

can you pm me. I cannot figure out how to send a pm. Just have some tech questions on this build. Thanks

Shot u a message. To shoot a message look at their user name where it's bold when they post. Click on their user name and a window will pop up, click start a conversation and u are in like Flinn brother. I am pretty remedial with technology also so I feel your pain lol

sweet, Thanks for the info...I guess I should have had one of the kids show me....haha

I sent you a message last week about shipping.. I have not heard back from you, I still have money order here waiting for response. can you contact me to get this done please?

What is there to contact u for man, I sent u my address and u said u been busy at work. Send it on if u want rifle parts if not then move on. This **** is easy bro. Ain't got to be head cashier at the wal-marts. U want stuff or not been plenty of time!

Hey, Just wanted to give you a heads up... I have been super busy I have not made it to town to send off the money order. I will for sure get it done in the next couple days. Sorry for the delay. Thanks Jeff

That did not have a question mark anywhere. U were making a statement not asking a question. You said u would take it on Nov 30 and still no cash man, u want it or not?