• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks Rifle Build 6.5x47 Lapua

Nice setup. If you decide to split it up. I'm in for the rifle. Already have a NX8 just sitting collecting dust.

Brian

Going with a the New Stock design by Cerus, Pierce Engineering is doing my action and machine work, bartlian barrel, bix and andy trigger, Rad Recoil system. They have built my other son one two years ago and this was his first year shooting it and won the Montana F Open Match in September.

How is this still here? This is a steal. Hell, someone could probably buy it and make $2000 re-selling on gunbroker. If I didn't have a nearly identical Borden built 6.5x47 this would be a no-brainer. Hope your son's build turns out great!

Gunwerks rifle build on a Remington 700 Action, 26" Proof Carbon Fiber barrel, Wheeler scope level, NXS 5.5x25x56 Night Force Scope with Gunwerks Turret set up for the 130 Grain Berger VLD's, Night Force Rings, McMillan Stock, Action has been Cerakoted, 92 Rounds of Custom Loaded Gunwerks Ammo, 8 empties, and Gunwerks Hard Case. I have only shot this rifle 8 times out to 800 Yards to confirm sight in. This has been a safe queen and never been out in the field. Buyer pays shipping Fees. To FFL only. Any Questions feel free to call 406-eight55-934one. This is a very nice setup. Only reason for selling is for a F Open Build for my son. $3,500.00. Cannot have them build this set up for this price.
Gunwerks rifle build on a Remington 700 Action, 26" Proof Carbon Fiber barrel, Wheeler scope level, NXS 5.5x25x56 Night Force Scope with Gunwerks Turret set up for the 130 Grain Berger VLD's, Night Force Rings, McMillan Stock, Action has been Cerakoted, 92 Rounds of Custom Loaded Gunwerks Ammo, 8 empties, and Gunwerks Hard Case. I have only shot this rifle 8 times out to 800 Yards to confirm sight in. This has been a safe queen and never been out in the field. Buyer pays shipping Fees. To FFL only. Any Questions feel free to call 406-eight55-934one. This is a very nice setup. Only reason for selling is for a F Open Build for my son. $3,500.00. Cannot have them build this set up for this price.

That is what I was thinking! I just Had a local man off the forum today pick it up. I hated to see it go, but sometimes when things are not used it is time to sell. Looking for to my sons build. Thanks for for the reply!

Bottom left corner of your original post has an icon with three little lines. Tap that and choose edit.
There should be an edit title or thread tools tab on top right as well but since the forum update that seems to go away after the thread is a few days old. I'd just go for the bottom left tab, delete your ad and type sold in its place.