• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifle And Barrel For Sale

The Butcher

With much regret, I am going to sell one of my favorite rifles. It is a Classic Model 70 Supergrade in 7mm Remington Mag. The rifle has 31 rounds fired through it. When I first bought it, I had it Professionally pillar bedded, and the barrel free floated. It proved to be sub moa with the first load I tried. I have only shot the rifle 31 times. I still have some loads loaded, that I have not tried. I have the box and hang tags also. I'm asking $850. Buyer picks up shipping. The rifle is beautiful. SOLD PDF

DSCF1198.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

Second is a Hart Barrel, smithed by Hammond Rifles, it is a 17 Mach IV, for a Rem 700, that I picked up in a trade. This barrel is not shot out, and has about 300 round fired through it. It is .840 at the crown, and is fluted. The gentleman who owned it, rebarreld his rifle, and did not like the wind drift of the small 17 cal. He then had the rifle rebarreled to .223 AI. I picked up the barrel thinking I would rebarrel a .221 fireball I had, but it shot so well, it never happend. A friend now has the .221, and I've had this barrel for about 8 years. I'd like to get $200, buyer pays shipping.

DSCF1191-1.jpg

DSCF1196.jpg

Thanks for looking. I have these on other sites, so sales are on first come basis.

Last edited:

Recent Posts