A+
A+
A+

Definitions:

FOV - how big the sight picture looks
Brightness - Self explanatory
Eye Box - How easy it is to remove scope shadow & keep the sight picture clear
Colors - How accurate and rich they look
Resolution - how easy to read fine print at 100yds (1/4" size letters)
Parallax - ease to eliminate and accuracy of the dial
Edge distortion- while moving head around fixed mounted gun
Turret feel - amount of slop/mush of click feel

Grading scale - 1990s A-F scale in school
"D" & "F"s are not allowed in some schools today. Also was that with "One Eye" "Both Eyes" Right Eye. Closed Left Eye, Prescription Glasses/Contacts? When was you last Eye Exam:cool:

Grading scale - 1990s A-F scale in school
Hey Brother, I like your list a lot except for the grading scale. I really like the Burris scopes....American Made with awesome warranty....well as much as Leupold anyway. Will you consider updating your last sentence to something maybe similar to......Grading Scale - The one used for the last 1000 years before the WOKE crowd took over the education system and feelings are the grade issued.

You really scored the Bushnell high. I've never tried out this model. At least you have plenty of options. No European glass yet….?
Bushnell Elite is some real serious quality glass. One of my favorite affordable scope/binos until they stopped was the Tasco World Class Plus in the 90's.

Bushnell Elite is some real serious quality glass. One of my favorite affordable scope/binos until they stopped was the Tasco World Class Plus in the 90's.
I don't remember what inspired me to buy that DMR II. Cameraland NY had them on sale $900 before the rona hit. However, it is my most favoritist scope right now. LOL. I can only magine what the DMR III is like. Though it looks they don't offer the H59 reticle. I could get used to learning the one they offer now though.

I don't remember what inspired me to buy that DMR II. Cameraland NY had them on sale $900 before the rona hit. However, it is my most favoritist scope right now. LOL. I can only magine what the DMR III is like. Though it looks they don't offer the H59 reticle. I could get used to learning the one they offer now though.

Camera land doesn't but there's are H59 DMRs out there. The Gen 1s are called HDMR. The new Gen 3s have H59 as well to include the XRS. I have 4 variants of the DMR and love them.

I'm a poor so I have SWFA, lower end sigs like the whiskey 5s, and Bushnell DMRs. Couldn't get into vortex at all but the Gen II 1-6 PST is a pretty amazing scope for a DMR/ Fighting gun.

Camera land doesn't but there's are H59 DMRs out there. The Gen 1s are called HDMR. The new Gen 3s have H59 as well to include the XRS. I have 4 variants of the DMR and love them.

I'm a poor so I have SWFA, lower end sigs like the whiskey 5s, and Bushnell DMRs. Couldn't get into vortex at all but the Gen II 1-6 PST is a pretty amazing scope for a DMR/ Fighting gun.
I was following the release of the DMR III on Bushnell website. There was no mention of the HDMR III. If so, I'm gonna light up that credit card! LOL

I was following the release of the DMR III on Bushnell website. There was no mention of the HDMR III. If so, I'm gonna light up that credit card! LOL

Sorry you're right the newest H59 they offer is the DMRII CR.