Revic BLR 10b vs Sig Kilo 10k

I have no experience with the Revic. But I just purchased a Kilo 10k a couple months back. The only way I notice a color hue is if I specifically look for it. One of the best purchases I've made for hunting/shooting.
Yeah, I looked through one also and didn't see anything as some folks have complained about. I am holding off to see if there is any truth in the upgraded model, but if I don't see anything soon then it will be the current model. Also, I see a significant price reduction in the current model.

I have the Revics and they have been flawless for me, excellent glass, the red data brightness is low enough at last light to not blind you, nearly instantaneous feedback, solutions have been exact to a mile. I used to use my EL 12x50s with the Revic BR4, but for LRH, the speed and convenience gained with the Revics is substantial. As far as glassing ability, I can pick apart hillsides from a tripod with the Revics just as easy as my ELs.

Sigs have a dark tint and suck at low light. Not good for hunting. But everything else is great. Sigs are easier to use. Revic are hard to remember how to verify your profile but just have to play with them allot to make sure you can operate them. Revic glass is good right under Leica I would say. I sold my sig and got Revic after I couldn't see crap at low light

Looking for reviews from folks who have run both of these bino rangefinders. Not interested in other models so please keep post specific to these two models.

Thanks in advance.
I have had all 3 Sigs, Revic , and Vortex. Sigs #1 quick and super acc. #2 Vortex better glass than the Sigs and pretty much same glass as Revic. The disadvantage of the Revic and the only reason I rate them last is if you want to shoot past a 1000 you have to do a 2nd profile for the same rifle.
the others you don't. Also on the Sigs you can go in your app and fine tune the laser. no more trying to figure out is it hi or low or better on one side or the other of the aiming point. (Small but Huge advantage)

Why doesn't anybody ever add the Zeiss RF to the comparison? great glass, spot on drops just takes a little tweaking because app is not the best.
Because the app sucks horribly and they put the buttons in the wrong spot.

Glass is meh…my Sig 3000bdx glass was slightly better. My buddies has also been back to the USA factory once and Germany once. Zeiss did stand behind them and it appears this last time fixed them long term. He's now made it through 2 deer seasons without having issues.

Did I mention how bad the app is? It takes a PHD to figure out how to true up dope versus calculated.

I'm running the Vortex right now and it does seem slow to get a solution. That's the only negative. I've used them 1 season

I didn't buy the Sig because the dark tint and I was coming from a broken pair of 3000bdx. I would've tried the Revics but couldn't find a pair when I bought mine. The Vortex has a better warranty and it's not even close.

Not an easy choice GL OP.

I have both. The Sig links to my kestrel and I use it for competitions it is never wrong. The revic has better glass processing time is just as fast and is always within .25 moa of the Sig kestrel combo. Both of them are usually exactly the same when I use them side by side. But again every once in a while .25 moa difference. I use the revic for hunting because the glass is so good and I only need one profile loaded. I thought I wouldn't like only having one profile but it is actually nice, because it avoids shooting the wrong drops - which I have accidentally done with previous range finders; and that sucks bad when you only have one shot. Plus it is surprisingly fast to switch profiles. Way faster than the Sig or the zeiss RF binos I had, because of how quickly it connects to your phone/app. If I had to pick only one I would pick the revic. The glass is really clear and good; good enough to use for spotting game and the app connection with your phone is quicker and easier to navigate than the Sig app. I have also ranged it almost twice as far as the Sig. the only thing I haven't done is checked them against each other in rain/snow. The Sig struggles a bit, I haven't had the revic out in anything other than light snow.