Revic BLR 10b vs Sig Kilo 10k

I am interested in the same thing.although i already had the Sigs and went to the Vortex 5000 AB becuse the blue hue in the 10ks was more than i could deal with. The Vortex has better glass but the processor is slower ny a couple seconds which seems like a lot when using them. The Sig 10k gives an immediate solution which is great. I have ownwd others but don't want to turn this into a review. My hope is the Glass in the BLR10 will be on par or better than the Vortex but also has immediate shooting solutions like the 10k.

I cannot speak for the Revic. I'm certainly not going to speak down about them because I do respect their products.

I will however sing praises about the Sig. I use it both in a recreational and professional setting. I can say it has been dead hard reliable and has been spot on. I have made first round hits at stupid distances. I love the interface and it's very simple to make changes quickly on the fly. And I think highly about the Sig BDX app that sync's with the unit. I can go from 556 to 338 really quickly. For field use, I just cannot ask for a better unit.

There is a slight tint to the glass that I've read a lot about. Personally it has not bothered me at all and it has not caused me to miss anything that non-tinted glass wouldn't have. This being said I do know that's a pet peeve for some folks.

Last edited:
Every review that I have seen puts the Revics way better then the Sigs, Vortex 5000hd and slightly behind the Leica glass wise but the ranging is the best. I'm trying to decide between the Revics and the New Leica Pro +AB

Every review that I have seen puts the Revics way better then the Sigs, Vortex 5000hd and slightly behind the Leica glass wise but the ranging is the best. I'm trying to decide between the Revics and the New Leica Pro +AB
I heard the Revic will only hold one profile where the Sig Kilo 10 will hold many if that matters…to me it does.

Yes, but if you have the profiles on your phone it's apparently a very easy swap ( like seconds)
That is a show stopper for me; I shoot multiple LR rifles. Yesterday I swapped between a 300 RUM and a .338 Lapua.

I love the SIG, but must say the glass is not as bright in dim light as I would like. What I really like is the ability to change wind direction and speed quickly. Yesterday it was snowing and I had no issues ranging to a 760 yard target, but must admit, once the wind kicked up (15 mph gusting to 50 and wildly swinging from 10 to 2 oclock), I did have "issues" hitting my 15" gong.

One other note: the SIG, along with the Leica, allows one to drop a remote waypoint using BaseMap. Right now, the remote waypoint is off by a bit due to iPhone's true north vs magnetic, but BaseMap support is working on it.

Last edited:
That is a show stopper for me; I shoot multiple LR rifles. Yesterday I swapped between a 300 RUM and a .338 Lapua.

I love the SIG, but must say the glass is not as bright in dim light as I would like. What I really like is the ability to change wind direction and speed quickly. Yesterday it was snowing and I had no issues ranging to a 760 yard target, but must admit, once the wind kicked up (15 mph gusting to 50 and wildly swinging from 10 to 2 oclock), I did have "issues" hitting my 15" gong.

One other note: the SIG, along with the Leica, allows one to drop a remote waypoint using BaseMap. Right now, the remote waypoint is off by a bit due to iPhone's true north vs magnetic, but BaseMap support is working on it.
From what I heard the new Sig version is to address the color hue and have better optics than the current version. Also, maybe an external button for quick wind speed/direction input. Hope all this comes true.