Retumbo w/ no lot#

If buying two new 1# bottles, does a lot # really matter? It won't be the same as your previous lots, or your future lots.
Exactly,with it being only 2 -1pounders even though I know you're not supposed to myself and many others would simply blend it in with what we have and have our own custom lot. start a little lower and find out where it wants to be.

Exactly,with it being only 2 -1pounders even though I know you're not supposed to myself and many others would simply blend it in with what we have and have our own custom lot. start a little lower and find out where it wants to be.
Copy, been doing that for years, but like to keep track of the lots incase of a recall. thanks

Has anyone ever received any Hodgdon powder that did not have a lot number? I plan to call them today.
I'm on vacation so no pictures to share but I'm pretty sure I recently noticed similar and after grabbing my new reading glasses I found laser etched in container edge at top. It was very shallow and barely legible.
I'm very interested to see what you find out.

I'm on vacation so no pictures to share but I'm pretty sure I recently noticed similar and after grabbing my new reading glasses I found laser etched in container edge at top. It was very shallow and barely legible.
I'm very interested to see what you find out.
I will check, but all containers came from same distributor for the same order