Reticle pictures

TC338

Alright guys, I'm needing some opinions, advice, and most of all pictures to look at.(I'm definitely a visual person)
I'm wanting to see the reticles in nightforce 1st focal scopes(preferably the MOAR) at both high and low power along with the illumination on and off. I'd also like to see the Leupold VX6-HD with the TMOA reticle with the same criteria. These are the main scopes I'm considering for my new rifle. Will be used for mostly deer hunting with shots ranging from <20 to 800+ yards. Pros and cons of each scope are welcome, personal experiences, other recommendations welcome as well.

I think VX6-HD are SFP scopes. Do you mean the Mark6-HD FFP?
No sir, I meant the VX-6HD. I know it's 2nd focal but I have not been able to find one anywhere to look at the reticle in person. All my local stores only have duplex or B&C. Thanks for the clarification though.

Alright guys, I'm needing some opinions, advice, and most of all pictures to look at.(I'm definitely a visual person)
I'm wanting to see the reticles in nightforce 1st focal scopes(preferably the MOAR) at both high and low power along with the illumination on and off. I'd also like to see the Leupold VX6-HD with the TMOA reticle with the same criteria. These are the main scopes I'm considering for my new rifle. Will be used for mostly deer hunting with shots ranging from <20 to 800+ yards. Pros and cons of each scope are welcome, personal experiences, other recommendations welcome as well.
I don't have any pics with the reticle lit but I did find a couple on different powers,he higher power pic is probably around 20 power. ATACR 7-35
reticle1.jpg
reticle2.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.