Bushnell G3 and H59 reticle pictures please

I'm sorry bud, I was hoping it might have changed, they screwed up and should have made it clear as soon as it was noticed, maybe you can get your money back if you don't want to keep it now, I'm sure your not the only one that bought it thinking that, I know I was a few minutes away from being in the same place

Midway still states that a rebate is still available...still wanted the scope...still may try to keep to what was written...

"Still" a nice scope...

About 3 years ago I got lucky and found a new Bushnell Elite ERS 3.5 - 21 x 50 with a Horus H59 reticle on a nice sale in a small Wyoming gun shop. It is now on my 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle and with that reticle I hardly ever touch my turrets in competition.

Love that scope. Perfect match for the RPR because they are both moderately priced (comparatively) and both punch way above their price class.

Eric B.

I ended up buying an XRS 2. The rebate form on optics planet and Cabela's doesn't state the ET Line of scopes is excluded. A rep at Bushnell said they will honor the 30for30 rebate and basically that their marketing department messed up. There is also an ongoing thread about this over on snipershide. I'm pretty impressed with the xrs2. The glass is super clear and bright all the way to 30x with very little to no CA. The eyebox is also more forgiving than other scopes I have owned from the ET line and the turrets are a huge improvement over the 1st gen XRS, which I still have. The g3 reticle on the non illuminated version doesn't seem too heavy for precision work, especially In the 10,25mag range With the rebate it is definitely a great deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.