Reticle choices on Swarovski X5i scope?

7fa

Anyone running and X5 or X5i that can comment on which reticle they like and why? I don't have a place I can compare them in person and can't find any good pictures or videos on line showing them in use?

Looking for something I can use with mix of long range steel and more reasonable range hunting (within 500 yds)

4wx reticle has 1 moa graduations. Works well for me on steel, woodchucks and big game. Counting the one I picked up at cameraland today, I got 4 now. I couldn't pass up one at that price.

4WX is my favorite of the X5 reticles. It's a pretty good reticle for just about any use. There is a reason the 4WX's seem to sell on the used market better then the 4W or Brm.

4wx is my favorite reticle in any scope. I find that for me if there's to much clutter in my fov I get very distracted and it affects my shooting. The 4wx is clean and efficient.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.