Rest options for shooting off a bench?

What does everyone use for shooting off a bench? I am wanting to take out as much of the human element as I can while testing loads. I am currently using front and rear sand bags, but am considering getting the Caldwell Rock JR and then just using rear sand bags.

Does anyone have any preferences or experience with the Rock JR? Is it worth the cheap price?

Amazon product ASIN B0007Y8SBW
What does everyone use for shooting off a bench? I am wanting to take out as much of the human element as I can while testing loads. I am currently using front and rear sand bags, but am considering getting the Caldwell Rock JR and then just using rear sand bags.

Does anyone have any preferences or experience with the Rock JR? Is it worth the cheap price?

Amazon product ASIN B0007Y8SBW
I have used the Rock JR for years; not fancy, but very steady and simple to use.

I've got the Caldwell BR rock, and it is pretty good. It was originally pretty rough, so I went looking for a "tune-up" for it, and this was fellow laid out a method that is good. Maybe 30 minutes of polishing, and it's much better.

Here's a creative solution...
IMG_8167.jpg