Remington Ultimate. Muzzleloader

Dosh

Anybody bedded a Remington ultimate muzzleloader. A friend wants to bed his and is short on time before his hunt to bed it. Needs info on how much to bed and free float or not.
Thanks, Dosh

The rum barrel is already free floated. mine is an excellent shooter. I did install a timney trigger but otherwise I did nothing else.

GM, are you referring to a Remington Ultra Mag or a Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader. This thread is regarding a Remington "Muzzleloader" which was not free floated from the factory. We consulted a respected gunsmith for info since no one replied to to my thread. The rifle is long done and on the way to the hunt, bedded and a new trigger.

Remington Ultimate muzzleloader. Mine is right in my hot little hands and I can easily slip a dollar bill all the way from the receiver to butt end of stock and it is the same as when I took it out of the box. THE BARREL IS FREE FLOATED FROM THE FACTORY.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.