Remington Large Rifle Magnum Primers at the SASS End Of Trail match at Ben Avery

Cholla

I am a SASS member but I do not own these items nor do I personally know the seller. A vendor at the EOT match will have 20-25k Remington Magnum Large Rifle Primers for sale at $100 per 1K, which is a loss to him. End Of Trail will be the last week of February ending the first Sunday in March at the Ben Avery Range north of Phoenix. He should be located on Vendor's Row. His alias (we all have aliases in SASS) is Tell Sackett. If you want to contact him, I recommend making an account on sassnet and PMing him. (Non-SASS members can buy items, but not sell.) I have reserved a brick for myself.

I am a SASS member but I do not own these items nor do I personally know the seller. A vendor at the EOT match will have 20-25k Remington Magnum Large Rifle Primers for sale at $100 per 1K, which is a loss to him. End Of Trail will be the last week of February ending the first Sunday in March at the Ben Avery Range north of Phoenix. He should be located on Vendor's Row. His alias (we all have aliases in SASS) is Tell Sackett. If you want to contact him, I recommend making an account on sassnet and PMing him. (Non-SASS members can buy items, but not sell.) I have reserved a brick for myself.

Besides a big thank you for the lead on LRM primers, thank you for the link to the SASS. I love single actions and levers and that looks like a lot of fun!