Large magnum rifle primers

Happily sitting on the sideline cash in hand waiting for prices to come down. Only reason they're this high is all the people willing to pay for them. Madness stops when we do. I double it goes back to sub $30, but $110 isn't the "new normal". Seeing them locally and online consistently (LRM more rare than SP/SR), most places without limits, just expensive.

Don't need to worry about it i learned long ago in the first 2 so called shortages.
Was stocked up way before the
" new normal"
Some learn some don't.
So , you stocked up ? That is exactly what causes the stortages , people buying way more than they need . Maybe if you , and many others like you , had just bought what they needed and not stocked up , we wouldn't be in this mess now , thank YOU!

Which is it ?
First you said you stocked up in the first two shortages , then said a long time ago ? Funny how you're narrative changes when someone puts it under scrutiny .

It's not as much fun when somebody tells you what to do , but you have no trouble telling me when to buy ?

And , I'll add , your theory that the individual should sacrifice their wants for the good of the whole of society is the very definition of COMMUNISM !

Which is it ?
First you said you stocked up in the first two shortages , then said a long time ago
Don't need to worry about it i learned long ago in the first 2 so called shortages.
Was stocked up way before the
" new normal"
Some learn some don't.
Reread this, how did my narrative change?
LEARNED FROM THE FIRST 2 SHORTAGES ( 2005 AND 2012 APPRX)
LONG AGO!!!
made it a little bigger for ya so you could read it better.

I wait to buy things like primers until they are on sale. I paid less than 30 a brick for most of my primers... Most of us who have been in the game a while have a feel for the cycles. Those who don't get snippy with those who do. It's kinda funny in some respects, and sad in others.

I wait to buy things like primers until they are on sale. I paid less than 30 a brick for most of my primers... Most of us who have been in the game a while have a feel for the cycles. Those who don't get snippy with those who do. It's kinda funny in some respects, and sad in others.
I'm not getting snippy , but I've only been reloading for one year and didn't have the option to buy , or have the need to buy , when they were $30 a brick .
So I get what I can now and make due , and try not to whine about it . I'm still saving money over buying factory ammo that shoots like crap , even at $109 a1000 .
Now , just to lighten the mood , here is a song for you and L Sherman ,

Last edited:
Nice timing LMAO.
I'll leave the songs to you, I would post a pic of my primer stash but I dont want a so called grown man to cry LOL.
Speaking of a so called grown man , the first thing a real man learns is to admit when he's made a mistake , like you did by trying to give unsolicited advice when it's not wanted or needed , and then compound it by continuing to act all superior .
Trust me , you have nothing I'd envy , nor are you better than I because you've been reloading longer , grow up !
Now I said I was just having some fun with you , but I tire of it , so have a nice day !

Some of us have the luxury of experience and being through 3-4 shortages and stocking up when things are plentiful and building our "stash" didn't short anybody. I do feel for people who recently got into our wonderful sport and find themselves on the rough end of things. Nothing funny about it. Kinda similar to thinking about when I bought my house and how nuts it would be for people trying to buy their first house right now.