Large magnum rifle primers

I have been a 215 guy for many many years, but I have cut ES/SD numbers in half on a few rifles by switching to CCIs. I`m sure it has to do with the fact that I`m using a spherical powder in them. I still use mainly 215s though. I just feed my rifles what they like. Not sure if it really makes a difference, but it makes me feel better as far as consistency goes. I guess I could try switching back to 215s and take it out to a mile and see if I can still hit my gong Lol. Have plenty of 215, and 215Ms, but down to half a brick of 250s.
I've got a couple bricks of remmy rlm primers and a decent supply of wlr/ wlrm if fed isn't happy. I do use cci 250's in my 375h@h but that was more of an I'd better put a couple bricks of dust gatherers to work than actual load preference. The 375 just shoots, and I suspect any primer would work, but at $1 and change per pill I'll just leave it.

With the amount of people looking for powder, I'm sure it was gone by the end of the first day they were open
A lot of it probably ended up on Gun Broker!
They had all those bottles lined up on the shelve,but the only ones they had in stock had the price under the bottle, it looked like they had alot, but had almost nothing.